Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Almost christmas!

It's almost christmas! Again :) This year I'm really happy as I'm going to bake some cookies and decorate the tree. It will be a lot fun. Hopefully there is still a little bit snow in my hometown!

I'm coming back to Italy this Friday. Next week I'm also having a cool christmas dinner with the guys of my summer-job-company. We are going to eat mexican. Fun, fun, fun!

Vienna is cold! They try to make it a little bit nicer these days, because of christmas. But it's hard to cover all those big gray buildings. Nah! You can't!

Enjoy your x-mas time! I will enjoy mine for sure :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great that you come back. obor iaz bitte af deitsch weitor. hoff di amol zi segn wenne do bisch. hear lei ab und zua amol wos von dir.bin mitn pc a niete, a null, a dilettant, a... kurz,i kenn mi et aus. hoff du kriagsch de poor zeiln. pfiati.

p.s:bin die babsys

12/15/2005 2:13 PM  
Blogger Christian said...

Well I got them ;-) Sein unkemmen.

12/15/2005 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home